Project management is as important in today’s business environment as good people and equipment. Our PMO team has over 15 years of experience in this discipline and each has received their CPM certification as well.
- The Project Management Office (PMO) provides delivery and quality assurance through the coordination, planning, and management of complex and one-off projects. Our Managers facilitate team collaboration that focuses broad technical expertise on the most critical issues in design and manufacturing. Project Managers employ a spectrum of tools and processes to maximize visibility, consistency, and assurance for the team and the customer. GTC’s project management approach is summarized in the diagram below.
Project Award and Kickoff
- Specialists Assigned To Team
- Review Scope with Customer
- Publish Delivery Schedule
- Manufacturing, Quality, and Risk
- Supply Chain
- Review Previous Lessons Learned
- Regular Customer Communication
- Change Management
- Customer Interview
- Capture Lessons Learned