GTC strives to exceed every customer’s specifications and print accuracies. Our quality management system incorporates comprehensive data collection and analysis procedures to give us the information we need to prevent errors or correct them promptly if they occur. Program management teams proactively pursue process and system improvements. Their goal is to reduce cost, speed part flow and improve our overall performance. We measure our parts, but also our processes.
We are especially equipped for and skilled at measuring large components. Our coordinate measuring machines (CMMs) have a 2-meter cubic work zone. Flexible measuring arms and laser trackers can check even larger components. We use PC-DMIS software and PolyWorks, an integrated suite of 3D metrology tools for inspection and reverse engineering.
We are experts at non-destructive testing (NDT). The “skin-deep” aspects of visual/touch measurement and inspection are complemented by our ability to check for flaws and defects using liquid penetrants, radiography and magnetic particle inspection.
We support our customer’s efforts to maintain part traceability by providing workpiece marking services and complete data sets that associate inspection results with individual parts.
- Certifications – ASNT SNT-TC-1A 2011 Edition, NAS410 Rev 3
- Visual Inspection – ASNT ACCP Level III on site, (3) AWS QC-1 CWI on site. Inspections performed per AWS D1.1, AWS D1.2, AWS D1.6, AWS D17.1 & NAVSEA T9074-AS-GIB-010/271 and various customer supplied specifications.
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection – Level III on site, NADCAP certified, inspections performed per ASTM E1417, ASTM E165, NAVSEA T9074-AS- GIB-010/271 and various customer supplied specifications.
- Magnetic Particle Inspection – Level III on site, inspections performed per ASTM E1444, NAVSEA T9074-AS-GIB- 010/271 and various customer supplied specifications.
- Radiographic Inspection – Level III on site, NADCAP certified, inspections performed per ASTM E1742, ASTM E2104, NAVSEA T9074-AS- GIB-010/271 and various customer supplied specifications.
- Ultrasonic Inspection – Inspections performed per AMS 2154, NAVSEA T9074-AS-GIB-010/271 and various customer supplied specifications.
- Alkaline Cleaning – 1,000 gallon heated alkaline cleaning tank on site.
- Cleanliness Verification – performed per: GE Aviation Specification P4TF21
- Passivation – Per AMS 2700, ASTM A967