Our assemblers manage projects from one-offs to high volumes. Our 30,000 sq. ft. high bay assembly area always contains a variety of work: from engine test pylons, to complete power generation systems. We’ve completed over 200 these units on which we provide design engineering, manage over 2000 part numbers; and then perform final assembly and test in our in house test cell. Our assembly and integration services includes the inspection and testing of your project. We are known for being one of the top integration and assembly companies in the field.
Click below to view our resume or call us to discuss your unique integration and assembly requirements.
- 3-5 MW Generator Systems
- Multi-color Printing Presses
- Special Cleaning and Painting operations
- Machine Tool Assembly Systems
- Friction Stir Welders
- Paper Converting Lines
- Jet Engine Test Rig Equipment
- Nuclear Reactor Repair Equipment
- Insert: Keenserts, Heli-coils, Rivets (cherry, pop, solid, blind)
- Torque Capacity: up to 3200 lbs. for fasteners
- Install: Taper, Roll and Dowel Pins
- Install: Spherical Bearing by Swaging
- Install: Bushings, shafts, bearings using heat or Liquid Nitrogen
- Pressure Test: Hydro and Hydraulic to 10,000 lbs., Inert Gas up to 3000lbs.
- Spray Paint: Cup, Pressure pot HVLP, airless High Solids, epoxies, enamels, urethanes, and water borne
- Part Marking: Using Control Dot Peen
- Load Testing
- Crane Capacities: Two 20 ton cranes that can be used in tandem